Delta's Emergency Preparedness Portal
This webpage is exclusively intended for Delta General Agency Corporation employees geared to provide value-added links helpful during emergecy situations.
- Emergency Building Information, will advise whether the building is open or closed.
- TeamViewer, remote-control a PC for troubleshooting and assistance.
Remote Access -- Below methods only work for pre-authorized users.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA), access only your corporate email via internet browser. Under Security option, be sure to choose "This is a public or shared computer" for optimal security.
- Remote Desktop Access an alternative for authorized and designated employees to access our network. Instructions
- Homer Access (aka RDS or Terminal Server), Delta's preferred way for authorized employees to access our network. Instructions
Phone System & Configuration Instructions
Software Download -- most any miscellaneous software you would want to have in your computer
- Adobe Flash Player, allows viewing of video and interactive Flash files.
- Adobe Reader, always a good tool to have to read PDF files.
- Apache OpenOffice is the leading open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more.
- Download most recent Citrix Receiver, Delta's IT Dept. recommends Keeping Current with Citrix Receiver instructions.
- Microsoft Security Essentials, a free product to help guard against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Provides real-time protection for your home PCs. Instructions on how to use.
- PDF Factory, a favorite amongst us for creating PDFs. Contains video on how to use application.
- Verifying Java Version and download updates
Human Resources Series of PDF files compiled by HR Department for ease and convenience
- Emergency Building Procedures, building contact information and procedures to follow in the event of an emergency.
- Evacuation Route Maps, Routes to follow for evacuation.
- Houston Transtar Traffic Map - for Harris County and surrounding areas.
- Hurricane information and links - including evacuation information.
- Inclement Weather Procedures, general office procedures for emergency weather conditions.
- TxDOT - Hurricane Evacuation & Contraflow Publications - each major roadway routes