Select Page

Agent Resources

All of our existing agent resources reside here.
For product information, to get appointed, and all other inquiries, please click here to visit the Jencap website.

Agency Portal

(formerly Delta Direct)

All appointed agents that have active policies with Jencap Insurance Services Inc (formerly Delta General Agency) have access to our agency portal. The portal provides 24/7 access to policy documents, quick quoting links, and much more. *Please note that if you had access to the agency portal prior to our Jencap rebrand, nothing has changed and your access is still active.

If you need to be added as a user to our agency portal or you have a general login question, please contact Lauren Fink at or 713-570-2791.

Premium Finance

Jencap has in-house premium financing options for your insureds.
Please see below for the appropriate portal links and contact information.

Insurance Payment Company

We are thrilled to partner with Jencap’s premium finance company, Insurance Payment Company, and offer your insureds expanded capabilities and benefits.

Click here to access information on any accounts written after 10/1/2022 (with account number beginning with 1142) or contact Insurance Payment Company’s team at 678-578-6600.

To learn more about Insurance Payment Company and the benefits they provide, click here.


Call us directly at 678-578-6600.

Make a Payment

Jencap values our agents’ time and our team works hard to create easy and efficient tools that can be used to transact business with Jencap. Insureds can pay the gross premium amount for any Jencap (or former Delta General Agency) invoiced transaction. We offer fast and secure payments via credit card or low-cost ACH. No registration is necessary. For more information, call 713-570-2741.

File a Claim

To speed up the handling of your claim, please use this directory to report directly to the insurance carriers. For questions about claims, contact our licensed claims examiners.
Filing a Claim on an Assurant/American Bankers Flood Policy

How Your Policyholders Can Submit Claims:

Filing a Claim on a Policy with All Other Carriers
  1. Check your policy, which may contain special instructions for filing a claim.
    Otherwise, contact your agent or broker
  2. If you cannot reach your agent or broker, you may report claims 24/7
    directly to your Policy Carrier using the Contact List below
  3. If your Policy Carrier is not listed below, you may call our Jencap Houston Office Claims Hotline at 713-570-2795 for assistance

Below is a contact matrix listing the different communication methods, based on company affording coverage, that can be used to submit claims loss notice. Please use this list as it offers the best and most expeditious channel available.

On special contracts, Jencap’s internal claims department handles the entire claims process of a claim notice for these special contracts. Upon receipt, Jencap will send you a confirmation of the claim along with a claim number. This claim number is specific to Jencap Houston and must be used on any and all subsequent correspondence and claims inquiry.


When filing Claims For Report Claims 24/7
Company By Phone By Fax Online or By Email
FAQ ‐ Recommendations for Hurricane or Other Catastrophes

At Jencap, we believe that courteous, dependable claim service is the cornerstone of our relationship with our customers. When a claim occurs, we’ll work with you in a united effort to manage the claim handling process as efficiently as possible. Jencap provides claim service that makes a difference with specialized expertise in handling your claim and with a focus on quality and customer service.

How to Report a Claim?

  • If you are a policyholder through one of the many companies represented by Jencap and have a claim to report, you have two options to contact us and begin the Claim process.
    • Contact Your Agent. They are ready to Help: Your agent knows your insurance better than anyone else and can help you throughout the claim process.
    • If you cannot reach your agent: If you need immediate assistance and you cannot reach your agent, call the appropriate phone number on the “Filing a Claim on a Policy” section, as determined by the insurance company for your policy.
    • If you are still uncertain: If you are uncertain about which phone number to call, please call any Jencap claims specialist toll free at 1-800-666-2678 or 713-570-2795.

How can I check the status of my claim?

  • For a new claim or existing claim status, you should first contact the adjuster assigned to handle your claim. If you don’t know the name of the adjuster assigned to your claim:
    • Contact Jencap’s Claim Department, at 800-666-2678 Ext. 2795 or 713-570-2795.

What can I do now to protect my property?

  • Make emergency repairs to protect your home from further damage:
    • Board up broken windows and openings in the roof and walls of your home.
    • Since coverage has not been determined, you should consider protecting your property from further damage by removing the water, if possible.
    • In the event that carpet and/or padding is removed, retain a square foot of the carpet or padding so the adjuster can inspect for quality and texture.
    • If possible, take photographs of property and contents damaged before making emergency repairs.
    • Keep an accurate record of repair expenditures.
  • Protect your personal property from further damage:
    • Separate items, which may be cleaned and/or repaired from those that can’t.
    • List items that can’t be saved (include brand name, age, today’s replacement cost, model or serial number).
    • Do not discard items for which you will submit a claim until a claim adjuster says it’s okay.
  • If your home is uninhabitable:
    • Advance payment for living expenses may be available. Ask your adjuster.
    • Find temporary housing for you and your family (there is no coverage under the flood policy for this expense and depending on your coverage, this expense may not be covered by your policy).
    • Keep all receipts associated with the temporary housing, meals, and other miscellaneous expenses, which are in addition to your regular expenses.
    • DO NOT enter into long-term leases until you talk to an adjuster.
  • Make an inventory: We want to handle your claim as quickly as possible, but you can help by making an inventory of your damage and your damaged property:
    • The inventory should be room-by-room, giving complete descriptions of the damaged property.
    • The description should include brand names, model numbers, age, purchase price, and place of purchase.
    • Other information may be necessary on certain kinds of property.
    • This list will help our claim adjuster in handling your claim.
    • For your future protection, it would be a good idea to make a detailed inventory of all your personal belongings. A photographic record of all items is very valuable when it comes to settling claims.

What happens to my claim after I submit it to my Agent or Jencap?

  • Once we receive your claim, an adjuster is assigned (usually same day). The adjuster will immediately attempt to contact you. It is critical to provide your agent with several telephone numbers and email address, so we may contact you as soon as possible.
  • An appointment will be made to meet with you and inspect the damaged property and proceed with the adjusting of your claim.

Do you have coverage for flooding?

  • Most policies including a regular homeowner or fire policy do not usually cover flood damage.
    If you have flood damage, please contact your agent to report a flood claim.
  • The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is the primary source for Flood Insurance in the United States. Assurant/American Bankers is a “write your own” flood company providing flood coverage though The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). For more information, go to or contact your agent for more information.

How will you receive the money for your claim?

  • When both the dwelling and the contents of your home are damaged, you generally get two separate checks from your insurance company. If your home is mortgaged, the check for home repairs will generally be made out to you and the mortgage lender. As a condition of granting a mortgage, lenders usually require that they are named in the homeowner or dwelling policy and that they are a party to any insurance payments related to the structure. The lender gets equal rights to the insurance check to ensure that the necessary repairs are made to the property in which it has a significant financial interest. This means that the mortgage company or bank will have to endorse the check. Lenders generally put the money in an escrow account and pay for the repairs as the work is completed.
  • You should show the mortgage lender your contractor’s bid and say how much the contractor wants up front to start the job. Your mortgage company may want to inspect the finished job before releasing the funds for payment. If you don’t get a separate check from your insurance company for the contents of your home and other expenses, the lender should release the insurance payments that don’t relate to the dwelling. It should also release funds that exceed the balance of the mortgage. State bank regulators often publish guidelines for banks to follow after a major disaster.

Determining the Amount of Settlement you get from a property claim?

  • Replacement Cost and Actual Cash Value: Generally, replacement cost policies provides you with the dollar amount needed to replace a damaged item with one of similar kind and quality without deducting for depreciation (the decrease in value due to age, wear and tear, and other factors). Actual cash value policies pay the amount needed to replace the item minus depreciation. Please read your policy for actual definition and coverage.
  • If you have a replacement cost policy for your home or personal possessions, you normally need to replace the damaged items before your insurance company will pay you the replacement cost amount. If you decide not to replace some items, you will be paid their actual cash value. Your insurance company will generally allow you several months from the date of the cash value payment to replace the items and collect full replacement cost.
  • After your claim has been settled and the repair work is underway: Take the time to re-evaluate your homeowner or dwelling insurance coverage. Talk to your insurance agent about possible changes.


Property/Flood Loss Notice

General Liability Loss Notice

Truck/Automobile Loss Notice


Contact Claims and Risk Consultant, Janet Forward at 713-570-2763 or